Our webinar, The State of B2B Marketing: A Panel Discussion, featured VPs of Marketing across a variety of industries throughout the Northeast Ohio region. Learn their expert opinions on current and future trends shaping B2B.
For this webinar, we were excited to pull in a few of our clients across a variety of industries to provide their expert opinions on current and future trends in B2B.
Peter Anagnostos- VP, Marketing, Communications & Community Outreach, MCPc
Jeff Buysse- VP, Marketing, GOJO Industries, Inc.
Rick Shimko- VP, Marketing, Corporate United
Our panel presented 5 key takeaways on current and future trends shaping the B2B marketing landscape:
- Know when to bring in the experts. Having the right technology stack will help you differentiate yourself from the noise. Even the healthiest internal marketing teams could use a boost from subject matter experts at an agency. And don’t be afraid to admit you need expert help.
- Non-profit and for-profit companies face similar challenges, but non-profits exhibit “scrappy marketing,” typically having less resources (time and people) to throw at the problem.
- Success needs to be measurable. Use analytics and make sure you are tracking and mapping everything. It’s just as important to know what isn’t working as what is.
- Go digital, but stayed rooted in the foundations of marketing, the 4 P’s: price, product, packaging and promotion. The goal should be a nice blend of digital and traditional marketing tactics to engage your target demographic.
- Growth doesn’t happen accidentally. Keep trying and testing new marketing tactics even with limited budgets to find out what works.
Listen below for the full webinar!