You might be thinking to yourself, "Another social media takeover? Don't these people ever work?!" The great thing about working here is that playing on social media is considered work! Today's guest is Caitlin Baker, Account Coordinator at Hileman Group. When she's not here coodinating things, you'll find her playing softball, volleyball or watching her parents' dogs. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram (#HilemanTakeover) all day to get a look into the life of Caitlin!
- Name: Caitlin Baker
- Hometown: Cleveland Heights
- Education: The Ohio State University. From OSU, I received a Bachelor of Science in Human Ecology specializing in Consumer Sciences – long winded degree!
- Position at Hileman Group: Account Coordinator
- What does your desk look like: Organized chaos
- Favorite part of your job: I really like digging into analytics, a lot. When you work on a plan for a couple of weeks and implement into networks, it’s so rewarding and really thrilling to see the results come in (especially when they’re good!)
- Cats or dogs: Dogs. And I really don’t trust anyone who puts cats as an answer here. There’s a divide in the office and rarely do people cross party lines on this one.
- Little known fact about yourself: I’m a fishing champion. I won a contest for catching the largest Spadefish off the Nags Head Pier in North Carolina. Yes, it was when I was about 14. No, I don’t care - it’s still my claim to fame.
- What is your morning routine: I have a very odd morning routine. I used to work in Akron so I had to get up pretty early to get there on time and I never broke that habit. I wake up at 6am, take a shower, get back in bed and watch GMA until 8am. Then I get ready for work and, when the weather is nice, I ride my bike to the office!
- What do you usually do after work? In the summer on Mondays, I play softball (Go Grillerz!) and, on Thursday, play sand volleyball with the Hileman crew. On the days in between, I like to go see shows at Playhouse Square, watch the Cavs, take bike rides, and also hang out at few of Cleveland’s best patios for a few adult beverages.
- Coffee, tea, or nada: Nada! Caffeine gives me the shakes and a real bad headache, which makes me really not fun to be around! I do like the occasional Arnold Palmer, though!
- Favorite sports team: Browns. We’re going .500 this year!!
- Favorite movie: Almost Famous
- Favorite quote: "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs, Almost Famous
- Favorite book: Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I actually have a line from this book tattooed on my shoulder!
- Favorite food: Tacos, Tacos, Tacos!
So, if you've got some time today, follow her on Twitter and Instagram to get a better idea of Caitlin and her role here at Hileman Group!