It's another beautiful day in Cleveland - perfect for a #HilemanTakeover! Today's special guest is Lindsay Foster, Business Analyst at Hileman Group. When she's not analyzing business things, you can find her running out to the local Starbucks for a midday pick-me-up. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram all day to find out what her favorite drink is!
- Name: Lindsay Marie Foster
- Hometown: I grew up in Brecksville, and now live in downtown Cleveland.
- Education: The University of Dayton. I received a Bachelor of Science in Business (Marketing). Go Flyers!
- Position at Hileman Group: Business Analyst
- Cats or dogs: Even though I have a little (diva) cat, I will admit that I do like dogs better (sorry, Belle!) and I cannot wait to get a Maltese or Yorkie puppy in a couple years!
- What is your morning routine: I actually love the mornings, they are my favorite time of the day. My morning starts with coffee at 5:30am. Before work, you can find me on a run around the city, or at the gym. Then I get ready for work and head to the office! Since I live downtown, my commute is walking to work, so I am fortunate to never deal with rush hour traffic! I also get to see this view below when I get up at that hour!
- Favorite movie: Confessions of a Shopaholic
- Favorite song: Anything Taylor Swift. I pretty much know every single lyric, to all of her songs.
- Coffee, tea, or nada: Always coffee. I love the taste and the warm feeling it gives me. Never tea!
- Favorite Holiday: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Christmas holiday season. I start listening to Christmas music in October.
- Nickname: The usual, shortened versions of “Lindsay” – which is Linds or Lin. I also acquired the nickname “bunny” when I was younger. My older sister made fun of me for having “buck teeth” (…which I totally didn’t) before I got braces, and that is how I acquired that nickname *sigh*
- Favorite sports team: Cavs, of course! I’m admittedly a fair-weather fan though, I really only watch the playoffs and into the finals within the past few years!
- Favorite book: Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
- Favorite food: Oatmeal ☺
- Little known fact about yourself: I was fortunate enough to study abroad for a semester in college in Rome, Italy, and I cannot wait to go back someday soon. It was a life-changing experience for me.
So, follow her on Twitter and Instagram all day to learn more about Lindsay and her role here at Hileman Group!