Welcome to another round of #HilemanTakeover! Today's special guest is Calli Roberts, Marketing Strategist here at Hileman Group. Let's give her a big round of applause!! As we've done in the past, follow the #HilemanTakeover hashtag on Twitter and Instagram to get a glimpse of who Calli is, as well as an inside look at life within our office!
- Name: Calli Roberts
- Hometown: Olmsted Falls, 3rd generation Bulldog
- Education: Proud University of Dayton Alumni. Go Flyers!
- Position at Hileman Group: Marketing Strategist
- What does your desk look like: A combination of marketing magazines, multiple to-do lists, coffee mugs, line up sheets (see #8)…and I have developed quite a high heel collection underneath my desk, I’m always prepared for a meeting!
- Favorite part of your job: The people at Hileman Group. We are truly a group of nice, passionate, talented people…it makes work fun.
- Cats or dogs: Dogs. I have a 1 year old terrier mix who has the vertical jump of a NBA basketball player (not kidding).
- What do you usually do after work?: Volleyball!!! I coach the 13 Elite Volleyball Team at Maverick Volleyball Club and in the summer, I play in beach volleyball tournaments. I also love Pure Barre!
- Coffee, tea, or nada: Both…until it is time for wine ☺
- Favorite sports team: Cleveland Browns
- Favorite movie: Iron Jawed Angles
Follow her on Twitter and Instagram to view her updates throughout the day today!