It's the end of August. The days are getting shorter, the kids are going back to school and it's time for another Hileman Takeover! And today is a special treat because we get to follow Brett Colasanti, Managing Partner at Hileman Group! Now we'll get the REAL scoop about what goes on around here (hint: it involves drinking coffee). Follow him on Twitter and Instagram all day today!
Here's a little background info about Brett:
- Name: Brett Colasanti
- Hometown: Lima, OH
- Education: Bowling Green State University
- Position at Hileman Group: Managing Partner
- What does your desk look like: Clear – on a good day.
- Favorite part of your job: Solving customer problems.
- Industry outlook: I believe the industry will continue to evolve and at a faster pace. I think a lot of this growth is driven by digital/technology, so I’m excited to be in this industry.
- Cats or dogs: Dogs
- Little known fact about yourself: Hockey fanatic – Is that really “little known”?
- What is your morning routine: Wake up, light work out and head into the office. First cup of coffee over emails.
- What do you usually do after work: I love sports – all kinds. I also like when I get a chance to do some work with my hands. It’s weird, but I find yard work strangely relaxing.
- Coffee, tea, or nada: Coffee – a lot.
- Favorite sports team: Chicago Blackhawks
- Favorite movie: The Waterboy or The Blues Brothers (original, of course)
- Favorite song: No one favorite – I’m all over the map but probably a more country.
- Favorite quote: “Do or do not – there is no try” -Yoda
- Favorite food: Chocolate
- Nickname: No way to shorten Brett
Since it's Friday and you've got nothing else to do, why don't you follow him on Twitter and Instagram to find out why Brett is considered our comic relief!