Hooray! It's Opening Day for the Cleveland Indians! And what better way to celebrate than a Hileman Takeover! Today's lucky guest is Marketing Automation Specialist, Angela Ruggeri! Follow along on Twitter and Instagram all day as she takes us through our Customer Appreciation Day party and all that comes with it (hint: it's cotton candy)!
Here's a little about Angela:
- Name: Angela Ruggeri
- Hometown: Cleveland (westside)
- Education: Advertising and Public Relations from Loyola University Chicago
- Position at Hileman Group: Marketing Automation Specialist
- What does your desk look like: Snacks, Sticky Notes, and succulents!
- Favorite part of your job: Telling a story with data.
- Industry outlook: Exciting, new strategies and technologies are coming together, unifying for some pretty big marketing powerhouses.
- Cats or dogs: Dogs
- Little known fact about yourself: I studied abroad in Rome for a summer and learned Italian to go with my Italian last name.
- What is your morning routine: Wake up, get ready, make lunch, check emails and today’s to do list.
- What do you usually do after work? Visit with my niece and 2 nephews for play time, make dinner and catch up on the latest series on Netflix or Amazon.
- Coffee, tea, or nada: Occasionally tea when I’m feeling chilly!
- Favorite sports team: Chicago Cubs
- Favorite movie: Saving Private Ryan
- Favorite song: Be Right There, Sleepy Tom
- Favorite quote: Anyone who said sunshine brings happiness never danced in the rain.
Since it's Friday and you've got nothing better to do, head on over to Twitter and Instagram to see what she's up to!