We are proud to announce that Hileman Group has been named to the Weatherhead 100 for 2016!
On December 1st, 2016, we attended the black tie gala at the Hilton Downtown Cleveland, along with our fellow victors, applauding their achievements as well as our own. We are privileged to be ranked among the very best companies in Northeast Ohio that continually demonstrate exceptional growth.
This honor is only possible through the hard work of our exceptional team and the trust our clients put in us. This trust underscores our commitment to our core values:
- Client First, Always and Above All Else. We believe in putting the customer first in our thoughts and our actions. This involves respecting our customers and providing them the best possible service.
- Winning Together. True teamwork means we only win when we do it together (customers, partners and our team). We can do so much more when we work as one.
- Make Mom Proud. We must always act with integrity; there is no real success without it. What would your mom say? It’s a great test and rarely fails to produce the correct result.
- Do Great Work. As a company, and as individuals, we want to do great work. That means challenging ourselves to overcome the biggest obstacles and having the discipline to do the simple things well.
- Growth-Oriented. We must learn and change at a pace that exceeds the marketplace. We must take reasonable risks and dare to learn and grow.
About the Weatherhead 100
The Weatherhead 100, Northeast Ohio’s most prestigious recognition, are selected annually by Case Western Reserve University’s (CWRU) Weatherhead School of Management. “Established in 1988, the Weatherhead 100 awards are the premier celebration of Northeast Ohio’s spirit of entrepreneurship and the companies leading the way in Northeast Ohio. Each year, we recognize this elite group of companies who are the best example of leadership, growth and success in our region. Companies that make the list are recognized for their percent of revenue growth over the past five years.”